Thursday, March 31, 2011

My new problem with Google

Even though I am using Google blogger to post this.....
I have a severe problem with Google today.

As usual, Google has a new graphic to commemerate historical events.

Today, it was the 200th anniversary of the birth of Robert Bunsen, inventor of the Bunsen burner.

So, Google celebrated like this:
I fail to understand how this is a logical lab setup. It would make Robert Bunsen sad.

My problem is this:
  • Fluids would be hard pressed to have such color differences.
  • This lab setup appears to include a coffee pot--
  • The coffee pot in question has steam, but no apparent heat source
  • There is apparently something going on underneath the table to which we are not privy, because there are pipes going nowhere.


So, what's under the table Google? What do you have to hide?

No comments:

Post a Comment