Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things NOT to do

I have had a really bad few weeks at work(countless hours of random things happening every day).
We have been working on a large migration project, and I have been assisting and helping with the random items that come up, as required.

This has had a negative consequence on my life.
As of the past few weeks, I have been randomly dreaming in PERL.


My dreams have been interrupted with thoughts like....

After being awake 12+ hours, I get random interruptions like the below:
  • (Missing semicolon on previous line?) 
  • Compilation error at line 44 near....
  • syntax error at test.pl line 2, near "print("This is " 
 
If anyone else gets this, please let me know.  I wake up when this happens and expect to find an error report under my pillow.
 
 I sketched some pics to represent the past few weeks(animation to follow at a later date). 

1 comment:

  1. The Brain codes in his sleep all the time!! It's only when he starts asking me if I opened a ticket or did something to the dev. server, at 2:30 am, that it bothers me!

    ReplyDelete