Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stupid Spammers

I hate spammers.


Yet, sometimes I like to, or feel compelled, reply:
_________________________________________________________________


----- Original Message -----
From: 'Nadem kanmanee' < kanmaneetotk@calgarycharters.com >
To: <************>
Sent: Thu Sep 27 15:07
Subject: Fwd: spleen-p




http://www.mjespace.com/
Good day.It is the size of ones penis which determines success

Nadem kanmanee

___________________________________________________________________


So, my reply:
____________________________________________________________-

 
Nadem,
This is a very interesting observation on penis-size to success!
I did a little thinking on the subject, and basically started to go down the path others would take you to mean--big penis = success.
 
This gives us attachment a.
 
Then, when thinking about what people say about Asian peoples, in terms of intellect and penis size, albeit stereotypical, I decided it could be the inverse (see attachment b).
 
Yet, not knowing many Asians, or how to bring it up tactfully, I decided that live census would NOT be very effective.
 
So, I used common stereotypes in a mapping to the world's billionaires, and came up with something like attachment c.
 
I am currently trying to factor into the equation how the absence of the penis affects the model: Look at J. K. Rowling.... as she has no penis (as far as we know).
 
Any thoughts you could share would be most intriguing.
 
Ben Jones, PhD

No comments:

Post a Comment