Wednesday, September 8, 2010

If you think your parents are weird

Okay, Okay.....
So, I havn't posted in a while.
I have mostly absolved myself from social networking.


The main reason for this is that work has really been getting to me, and occupying a lot of my time.
I will quickly share this though.

Several nights ago, I was online late(working\), and I got a text message from my step-mother.
I never know what to expect, but she wanted me to look up something on the interweb--as both parents were already in the bed.

I call this segment, "If you think your parents were weird" or "What do Mom and Dad do in bed..."
Keep in mind, that
A)I was busy
 &
B)as this conversation progressed, I just thought to myself "W.T.F.?"

Below if an unedited version of the conversation:
_____________________________________________________________________________________
 From Jaine (11:14 PM)
Hey ben-do me a favor please-we are in the bed but trying to figure out the name of the guy that killed all those girls at the university of Florida long  time ago-i want to say in the 70's maybe-i'm thinking it was gary something-but it's about to drive me crazy not being able to think of it
 From Ben (11:17 PM)
Jerry Butler
From Jaine (11:19 PM)
Look up gary gilmore-jerry doesn't sound right- 
From Ben (11:20 PM)
murderer in the 70's, but in utah?  
 From Ben (11:23 PM)
Yep thats right-i think he was the one they killed by the firing squad-thank you-love you have a good nite and be safe
 _____________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway,
I reiterate, "W&%$    T^%       F(#@&."

Noone is probably reading this, but I just had to put it out there.

Have a good time inter-webbies!

1 comment:

  1. That's not strange at all...Don't most people think about serial killers just before drifting into sleep? :)

    ReplyDelete