Friday, May 7, 2010

I should be a monarch

I should be a monarch.





...--NOT THAT KIND OF MONARCH.

I should be a ruler, like a King. Like Elizabeth II, but a guy.
If I were a king, I would be regal and wonderful and I wouldn't take off my crown.

I don't understand why so many royals walk around without them.


What if it got stolen after you put it down?

IF I were to leave my crown at the palace, I would have to hire guards. --but what if one of them took it?
PERFECT SYSTEM: Hire multiple guards and ploy them against each other.
One thing is for certain. If I were a monarch, I would punish those who deserve punishing.
You know who you are.
"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!"

2 comments:

  1. If you were a monarch I would be your loyal subject. Unless of course there was a revolution. Then, being the follower that I am, I would have to join the cause and overthrow you, forcibly removing your crown if necessary. But, I'm sure it would never come to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ, Ben. How high are you?

    ReplyDelete